TheChef Jimmy Elisabeth at the head of the kitchens of Café de l’Hommeshares with you the secrets of his recipes so that you can rediscover the flavors of our Parisian restaurant at home. Today the Chef presents a flagship dish ofCafé de l’Homme: Puglia stracciatella, shavings of seasonal truffle.
A unique opportunity to (re) discover the pleasure of cooking gourmet and refined dishes, but also easy to prepare at home.
Puglia stracciatella, seasonal truffle shavings :
For 4 people
Preparation : 10 min
Level : very easy
- 250 g of stracciatella (from Puglia or elsewhere)
- 10 g pine nuts
- 2 slices of country bread
- fleur de sel, freshly ground pepper, olive oil
- 1 autumn truffle of 50g (fresh or in a jar)
- edible flowers, salad shoots.
- Dry roast the pine nuts for 2 minutes in a frying pan. Be careful, it burns quickly … Cut the bread into cubes, brown it on all sides in a pan in olive oil. Brush the truffle, wipe it with a damp cloth to clean it well.
- Salt and pepper the stracciatella, divide it among 4 soup plates, sprinkle with roasted pine nuts, a few croutons of country bread, add slices of truffle, edible flowers and salad sprouts. Drizzle with a few drops of olive oil.
- The little extra: a good truffle oil will add even more gluttony to the plate.
Share your achievements in photos by mentioning @cafedelhomme on Instagram and Facebook.