Who are we?
Cafe de l’Homme (“We”), is a public limited company whose registered address is 17 PLACE DU TROCADERO, 75116 PARIS, FRANCE; we are the data controller responsible for the processing of your personal data.
The personal data that we gather
We only gather and use the data that we need in order to provide you with personalised and high-quality services in the course of our activities. We may gather various categories of personal data, including:
- Contact information (first name, family name, date of birth, postal and e-mail addresses, telephone number, gender and age).
- Identification and authentication data for instance when users access our online stores (logs, data from trackers, information about the security and the use of the terminal, IP address).
How we use your personal data
We guarantee you full transparency over the use of your personal data; please refer to the table below to understand how and why we process your data.
|Purpose||Type of data||Legal basis|
|To enable you to navigate seamlessly on our web site||IP/Mac address Data on the browser and/or the type of terminal used Data on your connections to and browsing of the web site||Our legitimate interests (only “strictly necessary” trackers that do not require your prior consent)|
|To provide you with targeted information via paid advertisements (social networks, Google Ads, etc.) about our news and products||IP/Mac address Data on the type of browser and/or terminal used Data on your connections to and browsing of the web||Our legitimate interests (to develop our activity and attain our marketing strategy)|
|To inform you about our news and products via newsletters||e-mail address||Your consent to receiving marketing material by e-mail Our legitimate interests (to develop our activity and attain our marketing strategy)|
|To sell you services or to enable you to make a booking||Family name and first name Title e-mail address (Postal address) Telephone number||Needed to perform a contract drawn up and signed with you|
|To measure and analyse traffic on the web site||IP/Mac address Data on the type of browser and/or terminal used Data on your connections to and browsing of the web site||Our legitimate interests (keeping our web site up-to-date and relevant, gathering usage statistics, developing our activity and attaining our marketing strategy)|
|To respond to your requests via our contact form, one of our e-mail addresses or one of the telephone numbers that are made available to you||Family name and first name Title e-mail address Delivery and billing address Telephone number Other information that you may wish to disclose to us||Needed to perform a contract drawn up and signed with you|
The sharing of your personal data
In order to accomplish the purposes that are described above, we disclose your personal data only to the service providers and subcontractors that provide services on our behalf. We keep your personal data for a period of 3 years as of its gathering or as of the date of your last activity.
Users may opt to accept or reject cookies. The configuration of one’s browser to manage cookies depends on the type of browser involved. Information concerning the management of cookies for the main browsers on the market may be accessed at the following addresses:• For Internet Explorer
• For Chrome
• For Safari
• For Firefox
• For Opéra
In accordance with the applicable regulations, you have a number of rights, to wit:• A right of access: you can obtain information concerning the processing of your personal data as well as a copy of this data.
• A right of rectification: if you believe that your personal data is incorrect or incomplete, you can request that it be modified accordingly
• A right to be forgotten: you may request that your personal data be erased to the extent of up to what is permitted by the prevailing regulations.
• A right to limit the processing of your personal data: you may request that the processing of your personal data be limited.
• A right of opposition: you may oppose the processing of your personal data for reasons linked to your personal circumstances. You have the right to oppose the processing of your personal data for marketing purposes under all circumstances, including profiling linked to such marketing purposes
• A right to request the portability of your data: where this right is applicable, you may request that the personal data that you provided to us be returned to you, or where this is technically possible, transferred to a third party.
• A right to issue directives concerning the preservation, erasure or disclosure of your personal data after your death
• A right to withdraw your consent: if you have granted your consent to the processing of your personal data, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any point in time.
You may exercise the abovementioned rights by sending a letter to CAFE DE L’HOMME, DÉLÉGUÉ À LA PROTECTION DES DONNÉES, 17 PLACE DU TROCADERO – 75116 PARIS, FRANCE, or by sending an e-mail to email@example.com
In accordance with the applicable regulations, you are entitled to file a complaint with the appropriate regulating body, such as France’s data protection authority, CNIL, 3 Place de Fontenoy, TSA 80715, 75334 Paris 07, France.
Modifications of this confidentiality and data protection policy
We shall be entitled to modify this confidentiality policy from time to time. Please ensure that you familiarise yourself with the latest version of this document on our web sites and we shall inform you about any substantial modification through our web sites or via our usual communication channels.
How to contact us?
If you have any questions concerning the use of your personal data mentioned in this document, please contact our data protection officer by sending a letter to CAFE DE L’HOMME, DÉLÉGUÉ À LA PROTECTION DES DONNÉES, 17 PLACE DU TROCADERO – 75116 PARIS, FRANCE, or by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org