In accordance with the applicable regulations, you have a number of rights, to wit:
• A right of access: you can obtain information concerning the processing of your personal data as well as a copy of this data.
• A right of rectification: if you believe that your personal data is incorrect or incomplete, you can request that it be modified accordingly
• A right to be forgotten: you may request that your personal data be erased to the extent of up to what is permitted by the prevailing regulations.
• A right to limit the processing of your personal data: you may request that the processing of your personal data be limited.
• A right of opposition: you may oppose the processing of your personal data for reasons linked to your personal circumstances. You have the right to oppose the processing of your personal data for marketing purposes under all circumstances, including profiling linked to such marketing purposes.
• A right to request the portability of your data: where this right is applicable, you may request that the personal data that you provided to us be returned to you, or where this is technically possible, transferred to a third party.
• A right to issue directives concerning the preservation, erasure or disclosure of your personal data after your death
• A right to withdraw your consent: if you have granted your consent to the processing of your personal data, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any point in time.
You may exercise the abovementioned rights by sending a letter to CAFE DE L’HOMME, DÉLÉGUÉ À LA PROTECTION DES DONNÉES, 17 PLACE DU TROCADERO – 75116 PARIS, FRANCE, or by sending an e-mail to email@example.com
In accordance with the applicable regulations, you are entitled to file a complaint with the appropriate regulating body, such as France’s data protection authority, CNIL, 3 Place de Fontenoy, TSA 80715, 75334 Paris 07, France.